Sqoop >> mail # user >> SQOOP 2 : query hadoop nodes before export

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-29, 18:26
Re: SQOOP 2 : query hadoop nodes before export
Hi sir,
I'm afraid that Sqoop 2 currently do not offer any filtering abilities during export. You can however use hive/pig/impala/mapreduce to filter the entries that you need to export prior running Sqoop 2 export.

Jarcec