Chukwa, mail # dev - on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50

+
Alan Cabrera 2012-12-17, 03:01
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 09:27
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 19:22
Re: on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50
Alan Cabrera 2012-12-19, 04:01
Thanks!

Regards,
Alan

On Dec 17, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Eric Yang wrote:

> CHUKWA-676 filed to track license issue.
>
> regards,
> Eric
>
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:27 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This looks like the locally generated test data is not being excluded from
>> rat audit scan, which is triggering false negative errors on license
>> issues.  It will take more passes on the test code to find root cause.
>> There is only one file which is missing Apache License header, which
>> is src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/chukwa/util/RegexUtil.java that I
>> committed in CHUKWA-642.  I will fix the false negative and RegexUtil.java.
>>
>> regards,
>> Eric
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Alan Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check
>>> (default) on project chukwa: Too many unapproved licenses: 50 -> [Help 1]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>>> -e switch.
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>
>>> I tried to do a
>>>
>>> mvn clean install
>>>
>>> at the trunk.  Do I need to do something special?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

+
GuoWei 2012-12-17, 09:32