Hadoop, mail # general - 0.20.205 Sustaining Release branch plan and content plan

Re: 0.20.205 Sustaining Release branch plan and content plan
Matt Foley 2011-09-14, 23:23
Hi Roman,

HADOOP-6436 is a large patch, which needs to be back-ported.
MAPREDUCE-2127 is small, but needs to be back-ported.
HDFS-2325 has no patch, although one is sketched in the jira.  However, it
is marked as a 205 blocker.

Can you help us by creating and trying any of these patches for
branch-0.20-security?  HDFS-2325 and MAPREDUCE-2127 seem to be the highest
priority.  If you can help provide those, we'll get them into rc1, assuming
there is one, which seems likely since there are a couple unit tests failing
too.

Thanks,
--Matt