HDFS >> mail # user >> Container allocation on the same node

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-06-12, 12:55
Re: Container allocation on the same node
You can request containers with the local host name as the required
host, and perhaps reject and re-request if they aren't designated to
be on that one until you have sufficient. This may take a while
though.

--
Harsh J
+