Hive >> mail # user >> Rename external table, including HDFS directory

+
Keith Wiley 2013-03-07, 23:29
+
Dean Wampler 2013-03-08, 00:02
+
Ramki Palle 2013-03-09, 19:25
Re: Rename external table, including HDFS directory
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-ddl.html#LanguageManualDDL-Ren
ameTable
The link mentions that it changes the directory also. If not you can
change the table name and then use "alter table <table name> set location
<new location>" Let us know what you see.