HDFS, mail # user - Managing space in Master Node

+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:37
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 19:38
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:55
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:01
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:06
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:12
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 20:21
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:14
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:28
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:31
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:06
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 23:22
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:32
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:35
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 23:43
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:48
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 23:51
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 23:54
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-14, 00:02
RE: Managing space in Master Node
ramon.pin@... 2013-02-14, 09:31
Hi Arko.

  Only thing you need to do is not running the TaskTracker and DataNode demons on your master machine. Ensure you do not have this on your slaves file con hadoop's config directory when you start the system. I'm supposing you are on Open Source release. For other distributions look at its documentation about how to remove those demons from your master node machine.