MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sqoop Version for Hadoop 1.0.4

Re: Sqoop Version for Hadoop 1.0.4
I am not sure I understood your first question correctly. Do you mean what
versions of hadoop does sqoop support? or you want to find out only
hadoop-1.0.4 related stuff?

I just tried sqoop 1.4.3 with hadoop 1.0.4 and did some data import from
mysql and it works.

yes sqoop is the tool you will be looking at for data import/export for
from/to traditional databases.
Please let us know if you run into any issues related to hadoop on this
email list.

for sqoop related issues you can send a mail to sqoop user list.

--
Nitin Pawar