MapReduce >> mail # user >> processing multiple blocks by single JVM

processing multiple blocks by single JVM
In yarn, JVM does not exit after processing one HDFS block. If another
block is being processed by same JVM, it is called setup() again?

I discovered that my setup() method needs 15 seconds to execute.