Pig >> mail # user >> Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns

+
Mix Nin 2013-03-01, 22:28
Re: Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns
You can try reading as single column, then splitting with reg exp and then
flattening.
2 бер. 2013 00:29, "Mix Nin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> напис.

+
Mix Nin 2013-03-02, 00:32
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-03-02, 00:45