Pig >> mail # user >> Reaching source code

+
Milind Vaidya 2013-03-14, 13:50
Re: Reaching source code
You can use explain to show you the plan Pig will use to execute your script.  This won't show you the exact Java code.  If you want to find out exactly what Java code is running for a particular operator the easiest thing to do is probably run the query in local mode and attach a debugger.

Alan.