Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
I'm not sure if this is a MiniAccumulo or an InstanceOperations or a me
problem. If I do a InstanceOperations.setProperty followed by a
getSiteConfiguration, my property isn't there. Does it have to be a
pre-defined property?

More concerning if I do a removeProperty of the property I'm setting, I'm
seeing this:

org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloException:
org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing
removeSystemProperty
 at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.MasterClient.execute
(MasterClient.java:123)

org.apache.accumulo.core.client.admin.InstanceOperationsImpl.removeProperty
(InstanceOperationsImpl.java:86)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

This was all on a 1.5-SNAPSHOT I made this evening.
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 18:32
+
John Vines 2013-02-13, 18:30