Chukwa >> mail # user >> Hadoop metric are not collected on amazon EMR

+
meena k.s 2012-04-03, 11:10
+
Meena K.S 2012-04-03, 10:33
+
Eric Yang 2012-04-03, 16:06
+
meena k.s 2012-04-04, 08:03
+
Eric Yang 2012-04-05, 03:02
+
meena k.s 2012-04-04, 08:43
Re: Hadoop metric are not collected on amazon EMR
It seems like you have problems accessing your HDFS. Are you sure you
configured it correctly? Can you access it via command line?

Ahmed Fathalla
+
meena k.s 2012-04-04, 11:11
+