From: Navis류승우 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 11:23 AM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: compiling hive on hadoop 23

I've modified common/ivy file slightly (HIVE-2999+a) and it worked for me. But I don't know exact meaning of it.

-navis

2012/8/8 Namit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
I was trying to add a test case which only works for hadoop 23.
However, I got some errors when I tried to compile:

I tried the following:

ant -Dhadoop.version=0.23.0 -Dhadoop.security.version=0.23.0 -Dhadoop.security.version.prefix=0.23 package
ant -Dhadoop.version=0.23.0 package
looking at:

Do I need to do anything else ?

Thanks,