Kafka >> mail # user >> Async Producer

+
Pankaj Misra 2012-11-01, 06:16
+
howard chen 2012-11-01, 14:46
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-01, 15:14
Re: Async Producer
If you're using default producer config values you can turn some knobs
there to get more performance most likely.

|max.message.size| (maybe try setting this to 2MB or 4MB)
|compression.codec (try gzip or snappy compression if you aren't already)
| |batch.size (divide max.message.size by your message size and leave
some padding in case you have a larger message: try 1000 for starters
but use a max.message.size > 2MB)
queue.size| (tune this and queue.time if the above doesn't get you where
you need to be)
||queue.time

Hopefully this helps!

Cheers,