Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Mid-summer hackaton

Mid-summer hackaton
Guys,

considering the great success of the hackaton we had back in April I want to
invite everyone in the Bigtop to our office in San Ramon for another round of
the same (or better ;)

How about getting together on Saturday July 20th or the following Saturday
27th? I will provide food and more ;)

Please RSVP which day is more preferable for yall?
  Cos