From: Carl Steinbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: First import into new partition disappears

Hi Saurabh,

I don't think there is currently a way of determining the SVN revision number by looking at the contents of the Hive build directory, but it is possible to include the SVN revision number in JAR manifests, and we should probably start doing this. I filed HIVE-1025 to track this improvement request.

Thanks.

Carl