HDFS >> mail # user >> Application Master getting started very late

Application Master getting started very late
Hi,

  I have been using YARN since quite sometime, and recently moved to
release 2.0.4. I recently started running huge number of Application
Masters (applications) one after another, and observed that sometimes in
that sequence the Application Master takes around 1 minute or little more
than that also to get started from the point the client launches it.

   Any idea why it (AM) takes so long? It happens very randomly for me, not
always at the  same point.

Thanks,
Kishore