-Getting Pig 0.11 out
Bill Graham 2013-01-18, 23:23
Re-starting a discussion around what it will take to release Pig 11. There
are 15 unresolved issues out there currently:
- PIG-2973: Make Pig Work on Windows without Cygwin
This issue and it's subtasks account for 11 of the 15 issues. Can we move
this to Pig 0.12?
- PIG-2972: Umbrella ticket for test failures in 0.11/trunk
This one has 4 unassigned open subtasks which are not tagged with 0.11. Any
- PIG-3109: License headers. This is a easy blocker to tackle.
- PIG-2756: Pig 0.11 documentation umbrella. Sub-tasks are complete, no
work required here.
- PIG-3105: Fix TestJobSubmission unit test failure. Patch available,
should be easy to verify.