From: "Yuvrajsinh Chauhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:16:24
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Hadoop filesystem directories not visible

Dear Saniya,

I Second to you on this. Am also find exactly the same folder on secondary
data node.

Also, How can I write files from my external application ?

Regards,

Yuvrajsinh Chauhan || Sr. DBA || CRESTEL-PSG

Elitecore Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

904, Silicon Tower || Off C.G.Road

Behind Pariseema Building || Ahmedabad || INDIA

[GSM]: +91 9727746022