HBase >> mail # user >> Scan with filter

+
Sindy 2011-03-20, 14:11
Scan with Filter
I have some questions about the way Hbase returns results. When we use
HTable getScanner(Scan), it looks like it only retrieves 1 row per next()
call which is different from how jdbc returns the resultset. If I set the
Filter on the Scan, could it return a set of rows in one connection call? It
looks like the ClientScanner does not make use of the Filter. Only the Scan
uses the Filter in the readFields method. Please correct me if i am wrong
about this.

Thank you so much.
+
Jonathan Gray 2011-01-18, 18:49