HBase >> mail # user >> Search by name

Search by name
Helllooo,

I am using hbase thrift for my app. I have made a table for patient which has first a column family called info which contains his/her general info.

I want to make a method to search for a patient by his name and date of birth. I didn't find any method for search all requires the row key and I instead need to method which returns the row key.

So any ideasss ???

Thx ;)