HBase >> mail # dev >> Few questions on "how to start"..

Re: Few questions on "how to start"..
Thanks St.Ack,

It's now working fine. We might specify in the documentation that we
need to refresh (F5) the files/folders to see the generated one
(./hbase-server/target/generated-sources/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/avro/generated/AClusterStatus.java,
etc.)

JM