HBase, mail # user - Real time dynamic data and hbase

+
highpointe 2011-08-30, 06:29
Re: Real time dynamic data and hbase
Sonal Goyal 2011-08-30, 06:35
Hi,

Can you please give an example or explain in more detail what you are trying
to achieve.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:59 AM, highpointe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are attempting to build what is akin to a CRM (but not).
>
> Our backend is an interface in which clients can control the variables of
> their assets offering; the variables of the template they use act as the
> over call on the Db.
>
> Within the UI, they have the ability to set thresholds for variables (once
> reached the variable is ejected and in essence a completely new template is
> created).
>
> The variables can change rapidly throughout the day so speed on updates and
> being able to always have the latest template data sets on the front end (as
> simple search engine) is a priority.
>
> I have gone through numerous schema in my head but cannot seem to figure
> our the automating of the process of expiring data and introducing new
> variables on the fly without a complete reindex of the table.
>
> Any help with architecture ideas would be greatly greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers.
>
> H-p
>

> Sent from my iPhone

+