HBase >> mail # dev >> 1.0 and cleaning up the APIs

Re: 1.0 and cleaning up the APIs
> Lets get 1.0 out sooner rather than later.
> I think a cleanup of APIs for 1.0 would be in order.
Do you mean after 1.0? That's what I read from the previous comment.
Presumably, changing client APIs will break compat.

As for deprecations, if more radical approach is taken, w.r.t. hiding
public things I am not sure how deprecation approach would work; and w.r.t.
usage patterns e.g. making async APIs the default, entire HTable class
might need to be deprecated :) Otherwise, I think the deprecations already
in 98 might be good. So we can remove these in 1.0.
I wanted to get some opinion on the viability of the former options.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE