Hadoop >> mail # user >> System.out.printlin vs Counters

System.out.printlin vs Counters
Q1. Is it right to assume the  System.out.println statements are used only in eclipse environment and

In a multi node cluster environment we need to use counters.

Q2. I am slightly confused as it appears like using  System.out.println statements
we r able to get detailed info at every line of code in eclipse and counters just give few lines and not as detailed as  System.out.println statements do so what should we do in a multi node cluster enivronment.

Q3. Also when they say the limit of counters is 120 does that mean that in the output if we use:
context.getCounters("TestGroup1","TestName1").increment(1);
more than 120 times it will not print it. or does it refer to 120 options of counters in an enum that we can define.

Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks
Sai