Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Reg: ZooKeeper Connection

Hi ,

I am trying to register a set of data in zk registery.
I am using zookeeper3.4.5 with spring 3.0.
I am connecting to zookeeper server in my init method defined in spring context file.
While running a sample standalone program for registering I am getting the zk disconnected automatically.

I am trying to implement SASL in this. While debugging I have got SASLAuthentication exception.
Can I conclude that because of authentication failed my zk connection went to "Disconnected" state?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can anyone tell me how SASL authentication to be intergrated with zk and spring.

My Code snippet  for SASL in spring context file is

<bean class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
              <property name="targetObject">
                     <!-- System.getProperties() -->
                     <bean class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
                           <property name="targetClass" value="java.lang.System" />
                           <property name="targetMethod" value="getProperties" />
                     </bean>
              </property>
              <property name="targetMethod" value="putAll" />
              <property name="arguments">
                     <!-- The new Properties -->
                     <util:properties>
                           <prop key="authProvider.1">org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider</prop>
                           <prop key="java.security.auth.login.config">E:/Software/zookeeper-3.4.5/conf/jaas.conf</prop>
                           <prop key="ZooKeeperSaslClient.LOGIN_CONTEXT_NAME_KEY">Client</prop>
                     </util:properties>
              </property>
       </bean>

Thanks in advance for your replies.