Hive >> mail # user >> Group By with rollup in HiveQL?

Re: Group By with rollup in HiveQL?
I would just do a query that produces multiple outputs or select that data
into a table and roll that up.

On Thursday, July 26, 2012, Bejoy Ks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
> At the moment Hive QL doesn't support rollup clause, however the
development is in progress for this feature.

> Regards
> Bejoy KS

`FAILED: Parse Error: line  mismatched input 'with' expecting EOF`.