HBase, mail # user - HRegionLocation locateRegionInMeta

Re: HRegionLocation locateRegionInMeta
Weishung Chung 2011-01-28, 07:43
The fun thing about HBase is that I can browse the source code to understand
the internal workings of the system and get amazed by the awesome coding
done by talented engineers/coders :) Also, there is an active/strong
community behind it !
I have been working with Mysql for many years but hardly ever browse its
source code. Thanks.