HBase, mail # user - HBase - stable versions

+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-04, 00:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-04, 16:53
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-04, 17:11
+
James Taylor 2013-09-04, 17:33
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-09-04, 18:55
+
Doug Meil 2013-09-04, 18:59
Re: HBase - stable versions
anil gupta 2013-09-04, 04:03
We are using 0.94 and at present we are satisfied with it.
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta