Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Shall we adopt the "Defining Hadoop" page

[VOTE] Shall we adopt the "Defining Hadoop" page
All,
   Steve Loughran has done some great work on defining what can be called Hadoop at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Defining%20Hadoop. After some cleanup from Noirin and Shane, I think we've got a really good base. I'd like a vote to approve the content (at the current revision 12) and put the content on our web site.

Clearly, I'm +1.

-- Owen