HBase, mail # user - HBase HDFS disk space usage

Re: HBase HDFS disk space usage
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-05-07, 17:52
Hi Doug,

Right, it's not a metric and while hadoop -dus ... is fine from the command line, you can see from my signature why I'd like HBase to expose this metric via JMX. :)

Should I open a JIRA issue for this?

Thanks,
Otis
----