Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In your fix against 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT, you change some stuff with Logger, in
> which you need to call Logger.foo(). You complete the changes and
> 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT works. When you go to merge to 1.5, hypothetically, say your
> change in 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT which required a call to Logger.foo() is no longer
> required because it's natively handled by the HDFS Logger implementation.

So, after I do the merge of my change from 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT into 1.5, do
I have a modified Logger in 1.5 that calls Logger.foo()? Does that
mean that I need to add another commit to 1.5 that reverts that
change?