MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can I move block data directly?

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-08, 03:40
+
Harsh J 2013-07-08, 05:39
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 05:46
+
Harsh J 2013-07-08, 06:47
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-08, 06:07
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-08, 06:16
Re: Can I move block data directly?
Yeah you're right. I only meant the ownership of the blk_* files to be
owned by the same user as the DN daemon, for consistency more than
anything else.

--
Harsh J
+