MapReduce >> mail # user >> starting Daemons remotely, through ssh

RE: starting Daemons remotely, through ssh - SOLVED
Harsh/Ravi,

I wrote my own scripts to [start|stop|restart]  [hdfs|mapred] daemons. The content of the script is

$sudo service /etc/init.d/hadoop-[hdfs-*|mapred-*]

I have no problem starting Daemons locally on each node. I have sudo-access granted. I run script and enter password.
I have passwordless ssh enabled. But when I am trying to start slave Daemons from NN I get
"<remothsot>:  sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo".

I just solved this issue by:

a.       Modifying slaves.sh script to add -t after ssh "-t" <host-ip> <command>
a1. Someone suggested to:

$sudo sudeors and commenting out Defaults requiretty

But a. worked just fine.

Cheers,

AK47