HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-02, 17:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-04, 18:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-05, 04:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 12:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-05, 18:26
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 18:39
Hi J-D,

I ran them twice.

The 2nd time 0.94.2 was 1.5% faster than 0.94.5. But as you are
saying, I need to run that more to be able to get any conclusion.

Now, this morning I have setup a dedicated computer to run those
tests, have installed HBase 0.94.0 to 0.94.5 (6 versions) and scripted
6 tests in a batch file. Those tests will run for each version, and I
will do that in loop something like 3 or 4 times.

There is absolutly nothing else running on this computer. It's fully
dedicated. Slow, but dedicated ;)

I will post the results when it will be done. I'm not expecting this
to be done before Friday because of the time it's taking.

JM

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:03
+