Bigtop, mail # user - VM with smoke tests that pass?

Re: VM with smoke tests that pass?
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-30, 23:48
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi big top :
>
> I've been working on a recent big top VM and am finding that many required
> components for smoke tests (i.e. mysql, snappy, ...) aren't installed on the
> system.
>
> Is there a VM which is built in bigtop which is 100% complete and ready to
> roll? (i.e. all the tests pass, and all the ecosystem is installed.....)
>
> This is pretty important for development i think.

I don't think we've got anything like that. Off the top of my head the
concern here would be the size of the VM, other than that, thought -- nothing
should stop us from creating one. An existing Boxgrinder specification
could be used as a starting point I suppose.

Thanks,
Roman.