Accumulo, mail # user - Setting appropriate user authorizations - how and what are the best practices

Re: Setting appropriate user authorizations - how and what are the best practices
David Medinets 2012-08-06, 17:34
Does https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/trunk/docs/examples/README.visibility
cover this subject in sufficient detail? If not, how can it be
improved?