Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even if there are issues in 0.11 as Andrew mentioned - I imagine they might
> get fixed by the time of our release.

Not going to second guess the Hive PMC. However, though the problems
alluded to may be fixed before Bigtop makes a release including 0.11, how
would that be currently verifiable? It would seem 0.10 is safer until more
is known, please allow me to take back my earlier +1.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)