HBase, mail # user - CCIndex for cassandra

Re: CCIndex for cassandra
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-27, 01:43
Hi Bhalchandra,

This is a 3 years old PDF, and still, I'm not able to find any trace
of that in HBase anywhere. Sorry. Seems that it was based on HBase
0.20.1. We are now at 0.94.5...

Maybe it's a vendor extension which has not been published/released?

JM