Pig >> mail # user >> User Defined Comparator

Re: User Defined Comparator
There isn't a replacement for ComparisonFunc.  That was written before Pig had types so that users could do type specific comparison functions.   With the addition of types it was felt that ComparisonFunc was no longer necessary.  That said, it's never been removed.  The testing is limited at this point, so I don't know how well it works.  If you find it works for you though you could still use it.

Alan.