HBase, mail # dev - deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework

Re: deprecating (old) metrics in favor of metrics2 framework
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-07-09, 16:28
I'm ok if we moved solely to metrics2 in 0.96 and if we deprecated in 0.94.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera