MapReduce, mail # user - RE: Legal Matter

+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-06, 05:38
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-06, 12:52
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:43
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-06, 13:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-06, 13:09
+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:43
+
Michael Segel 2012-09-06, 13:20
Re: Legal Matter
Fabio Pitzolu 2012-09-06, 13:29
"Upscale the Pastries" would be a great name for a BigData blog.
Fabio

sathyavageeswaran 2012-09-07, 04:44
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-07, 05:10