Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-10, 07:05
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 03:05
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-11, 21:23
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 04:27
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 15:55
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 17:18
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-12, 17:28
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-13, 05:06
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-12, 07:03
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-12, 19:19
+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-14, 19:52
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-14, 20:46
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-14, 23:59
+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-19, 22:12
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-02-20, 21:31
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-21, 01:10
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-21, 03:46
Bill Graham 2013-02-21, 07:53
With 3 binding +1s (Daniel, Dmitriy and Julien) and 1 non-binding +1
(Cheolsoo),
the vote passes. I will start the release process.

thanks,
Bill