Avro, mail # dev - Cut 1.3.3?

Cut 1.3.3?
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-05-24, 10:21
Hey,

I just pushed a fix to a not so nice bug in the Python client, where I was
not handling the CLIENT HandshakeMatch value correctly (rather than
processing the response, I was sending another RPC). For anyone using a
Python client, they're sending two RPCs any time the server has seen them
before but they have not seen the server before--pretty ugly, particularly
for non-idempotent server-side operations. I would love to get a release out
ASAP so folks can avoid this error. Worth it?

Thanks,
Jeff