MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0
+1 (binding)

- Verified signatures and checksums
- Deployed binary tarball to a single-node cluster and successfully ran
sample jobs
- Built source, deployed to a single-node cluster and successfully ran
sample jobs

Jason