Hadoop >> mail # user >> Issue with third party library

Re: Issue with third party library
Sampath,

You  mentioned that the file is present in the tasktracker local dir, could
you please tell us the full path ? I am wondering if setting the full path
will have any impact, rather than specifying the relative path.

Another option may be to try to use the addCacheArchive and createSymLink
APIs as described here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html#DistributedCache