Hive >> mail # user >> FW: Hive Error

+
Kasa V Varun 2013-05-20, 06:16
Hi Varun

Can u attach the error logs…I don't seem to have the attachment

Thaks

sanjay

From: Kasa V Varun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:16 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: FW: Hive Error

Hi Guys,

We’ve been facing problems using Hive on the cluster. Please find attached the snapshot of the error that we encountered.

·         The Hive error we are facing- Error in metadata: MetaException [PFA: the snapshot of the terminal]

·         We tried a number of things to fix it but it still hasn’t started working

Could you please let us know how to proceed with this?

Regards,
Kasa V Varun
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Kasa V Varun Tej 2013-05-21, 12:21