Pig >> mail # dev >> Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!
I just clicked 14 times to find the Pig dowload link. While I have a
special skill of emulating the dumbest of users, I think we should have
huge DOWNLOAD PIG link on the Pig Apache homepage.

Anyone object to this?  I can create a patch (I think).

Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-10, 07:09
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-10, 07:14
+