Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock classes for JUnit Testing

Re: Mock classes for JUnit Testing
Awesome!

Thanks guys! It WAS a missing jar issue. We've recently done some
conversions to maven and i guess some of the jars were left out in the cold
during the transition.

I really appreciate the help!

Best Regards,

Josh