Zookeeper, mail # user - how do you examine the transaction log?

Re: how do you examine the transaction log?
Camille Fournier 2013-03-25, 19:59
org.apache.zookeeper.server.SnapshotFormatter and
org.apache.zookeeper.server.LogFormatter  can both be used to print out
Snapshots and Txn Logs. That's what we use for stuff like this.